1. Met Studio B.V. is only liable towards the client in the event of an imputable shortcoming in the delivering of the agreement and only for replacement compensation, that is, compensation for the value of the delivery that has been overlooked.
2. Any liability of Met Studio B.V. for any other form of damage is excluded, including, but not limited to, additional compensation in any form, compensation for indirect or consequential damages, damages due to lost sales or profits, damages due to loss of data, as well as damages due to exceeding deadlines due to changed circumstances.
3. In the event of liability under the first paragraph, the maximum amount that Met Studio B.V. is obliged to reimburse equals to the amount due for the relevant Service. This maximum amount will lapse if and insofar as the damage is the result of intent or gross negligence on the part of Met Studio BV.
4. Met Studio B.V. is only liable for shortcomings and non-fulfilment of obligations after the client has written a notice-of-default containing a detailed description of the shortcomings and has provided a reasonable period of time for Met Studio B.V. to rectify and fulfill its obligations, and in which Met Studio has failed to do so.
5. In the event of force Majeure (malfunctions or failures of the internet, telecommunications infrastructure, power failures, internal unrest, mobilization, war, pandamy, blockage in transport, strike, exclusion, business disruptions, stagnation in supply, fire, flood, import and export barriers) and in the event that suppliers of Met Studio B.V., irrespective of the reason therefore, are not able to deliver, it cannot reasonably be expected of Met Studio B.V. to deliver according to the agreement. The implementation of the agreement will be suspended, or the agreement will be terminated if the force Majeure situation is longer than ninety days, all without any obligation to pay compensation.
6. The client ensures adequate coverage of liability through liability insurance. At the request of Met Studio B.V., the client gives insight into her/his liability insurance policy.
7. The client indemnifies Met Studio B.V. against all claims, fines and / or measures of third parties, including Data Subjects and the supervisory authority (Autoriteits Persoonsgegevens in the Netherlands), that might be instituted or imposed against Met Studio B.V. for a violation of the GDPR and / or other applicable laws and regulations regarding the Processing of Personal Data by Met Studio B.V. and / or (legal) persons engaged by Met Studio B.V., including but not limited to employees and / or sub-processors.